- Payment is expected when services are rendered.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover), personal checks, Care Credit and cash.
- When unexpected illness strikes a pet, we understand that unexpected expenses are incurred. The CareCredit program can help manage the costs. It takes just a few minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6-12 monthly installments. You can either apply at our office, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply online at: www.carecredit.com/apply/confirm.html
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Deferred Interest for 6-12 Months *When balance is over $200.00
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option to prepare for unexpected costs is pet insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites: